100% full Not resolved
2.3
Privacy and Data Security

I've used Hostgator to host some of my personal websites.The longest ticket took more than a month to be answered by the second level support (the ticket was raised by their first level support on December 16th and the answer came on January 24th ).

If your site goes down for whatever reason you have to chat or call, but you have to be patient.

My last 2 experiences took more than an hour to get to chat with somebody and the first answer to a ticket came after 3 days (it took them 3 days to have a look to my website).

So if you want to host your website get somebody else.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of hostgator baby plan from Hostgator and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Hostgator to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most cpanel functionality and ease of use and price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Godaddy or Bluehost. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hostgator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hostgator?

Comments