Hostgator - You can die if you wait till they answer to a ticket
I've used Hostgator to host some of my personal websites.The longest ticket took more than a month to be answered by the second level support (the ticket was raised by their first level support on December 16th and the answer came on January 24th ).
If your site goes down for whatever reason you have to chat or call, but you have to be patient.
My last 2 experiences took more than an hour to get to chat with somebody and the first answer to a ticket came after 3 days (it took them 3 days to have a look to my website).
So if you want to host your website get somebody else.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Cpanel functionality and ease of use
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostgator Baby Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been suffering at the hands of ARVIXE.com for the past 15 days. 1. They charge your credit card without your authorization. Repeated requests to remove my Credit Card Info..."
- "Bluehost debited my account for $44.95 renewal fee, and then they wanted a $75.00 fee to keep my domain name. When I asked them to cancel it they did but..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."