Hostgator - You can die if you wait till they answer to a ticket
I've used Hostgator to host some of my personal websites.The longest ticket took more than a month to be answered by the second level support (the ticket was raised by their first level support on December 16th and the answer came on January 24th ).
If your site goes down for whatever reason you have to chat or call, but you have to be patient.
My last 2 experiences took more than an hour to get to chat with somebody and the first answer to a ticket came after 3 days (it took them 3 days to have a look to my website).
So if you want to host your website get somebody else.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Cpanel functionality and ease of use
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hostgator Baby Plan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I..."
- "GODADDY ARE CHEATERS . THE CASH PARKING ACCOUNT OF GODADDY IS VERY PATHETIC. GUYS NEVER EVER LIST YOUR DOMAIN NAMES FOR PARKING AT GODADDY.COM THERE WERE MULTIPLE TIMES THAT THE AMOUNT..."
- "Coolhandle Hosting is nothing but a bunch of rip offs. I had a major time getting them to cancel my accounts(PLURAL) 2 years ago and just today I got a..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."