yes they just shutdown your website, same here with no help, no support, no reply, empty nothing!and just sent an email to ask for upgrade to bigger plans and dedicated server!

i think this might be a money scam getting all the money and then gone! hg is definitely is in deep ***! otherwise their response and hg admin and management wont ignore these critical issues "CUSTOMERS" issues! All, i think you all better download your websites contents and DB via the cpanel and make backup plans to move on!

if not once hostgator crash!

Gonner they arnt responsing to you now even with some people in their helpdesk, do you think they will response to you when they are out???Not!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of time wasted. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of hosting plan. Hostgator needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hosting plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hostgator. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Godaddy or Bluehost.

Had an Experience with Hostgator?

Comments