Privacy and Data Security
Usability

They dont respond to urgent tickets, all their packages are misleading and all the customer support reps give you different facts that are not accurate so not really facts.They lie about their packages.

But the worst is that its been a month since ive opened and urgent ticket and im still waiting to hear a response, ive called dozens of times and updated the ticket dozens of time and all they say is they will get back to you. I would highly advise not to use this service, i would goto another provider.

AS an IT expert doing work for over 12+ years this is one of the worst cases ive encountered.STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

Preferred solution: close your company down.

Had an Experience with Hostgator?

Comments

Scammed by Shopify Seller Shopify "dvexart.myshopify.com and vinequest3.myshopify.com are the same seller. He invoiced me from dvexart account first but something went wrong so he refunded my payment. Then, claimed he couldn't invoice me again..." Read more Cloudflare - WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU????? Cloudflare "I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't. Also, he hasn't EVER..." Read more Ahead Hosting - No Ahead Hosting "No ahead-hosting.com money back guarantee SCAM Buyer Beware I purchased ahead-hosting.com web hosting and autoblog but seller suspended my account after only 7 days and claimed that I violated the..." Read more Hostgator steals. Flat out bank theft. Hostgator "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more