Privacy and Data Security
Usability

They dont respond to urgent tickets, all their packages are misleading and all the customer support reps give you different facts that are not accurate so not really facts.They lie about their packages.

But the worst is that its been a month since ive opened and urgent ticket and im still waiting to hear a response, ive called dozens of times and updated the ticket dozens of time and all they say is they will get back to you. I would highly advise not to use this service, i would goto another provider.

AS an IT expert doing work for over 12+ years this is one of the worst cases ive encountered.STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

Preferred solution: close your company down.

Had an Experience with Hostgator?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Shopify - NO product, NO communication Shopify "I have ordered two products through two different companies with shopify and I have received neither. There is also no communication. No reply to emails sent. How are they still..." Read more Hostgator - You can die if you wait till they answer to a ticket Hostgator "I've used Hostgator to host some of my personal websites. The longest ticket took more than a month to be answered by the second level support (the ticket was raised..." Read more Ahead Hosting - No Ahead Hosting "No ahead-hosting.com money back guarantee SCAM Buyer Beware I purchased ahead-hosting.com web hosting and autoblog but seller suspended my account after only 7 days and claimed that I violated the..." Read more Shopify - Product Payed not received Shopify "I had placed an order to zebbuddhaco, which was linked via shopif, they deducted the money instantly , but have no reply when i am going to get the product..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more