1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Last year when I called customer service to cancel my service with them, they gave me a great deal to stay for the year with them.Well in December they billed me for a month.

I called them and they told me they couldn't do anything for me on that. I cancelled my card that they charged it to and got a new one. I don't know how they got the new card number but they charged me for a year of hosting. I call them and they say that I called them and authorized it to take place and gave them the new number.

Well my cards were locked in my safe deposit box because I was out of the state for 6 months getting cancer treatment. I know dam* well that I did not give it to them while I was gone, the charge took place three months ago. I have not memorized my card number so I know I didn't call during one of my chemo stupors.

They told me that if they have a card on file that they can charge when they want to and there is nothing that I can do about it.Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Review about: Hostgator Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Hostgator?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion