2.8
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I purchased a reseller hosting on 29th April for my primary domain aimsgraphics.in but I am not able to login to WHM Panel since then.I escalated the issue to the concerned team many times, but there is not response, no ETA commited.

I am stuck, as I have few more issues in the panel.

I am not able to access phpmyadmin, when I tries to access Wordpress Admin, it starts downloading php pages from there.

Lot of issues are there, and no solution is there.I am not able to update the sites since then, a few websites are not functioning properly.

Here is the ticket ID #RAK-370-10373

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of hostgator web hosting from Hostgator. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Hostgator to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delayed service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Godaddy or Bluehost. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hostgator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments