2.8
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I purchased a reseller hosting on 29th April for my primary domain aimsgraphics.in but I am not able to login to WHM Panel since then. I escalated the issue to the concerned team many times, but there is not response, no ETA commited.

I am stuck, as I have few more issues in the panel.

I am not able to access phpmyadmin, when I tries to access Wordpress Admin, it starts downloading php pages from there.

Lot of issues are there, and no solution is there. I am not able to update the sites since then, a few websites are not functioning properly.

Here is the ticket ID #RAK-370-10373

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Hostgator. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Hostgator to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delayed service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Godaddy or Bluehost. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hostgator and hostgator web hosting for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments