1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Title says it all.I had signed up for a month of service through their black friday sale of 2016 and soon realized their hosting was slow, poor quality and full of errors.

If you opt-out of automatic payments, they still take the money anyway due to it being in their sign up terms. Customer service is pretty *** as well and talk to you like a child. Will be filing a report on BBB as well...Screw Hostgator...seriously. Their live chat is also a complete joke and they need to also work on their customer service skills.

The moral of this experience is, Do not purchase a hosting deal with them no matter the "great price" that is offered, unless you like being stolen from.Signed, A Deplorable Texan (Who Hates Hostgator)

Review about: Hostgator Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Automatic payment theft.

Had an Experience with Hostgator?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion